Welcome to She Disrupts Vietnam 2021 website (“Site”). We hope you enjoy using the Site, whether you are exploring stories about our work or looking to get involved yourself in our Programme.
This Site is operated and managed by Creatella Impact Inc. (Corporation) (“Creatella Impact”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), as the organizer and on behalf of the co-organizers of She Disrupts Vietnam 2021, Indonesia Women Empowerment Fund (“IWEF”) managers, YCAB Ventures, Moonshot Ventures, United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UNWOMEN), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) (collectively, the “Co–Organizers”).
Creatella Impact is a non-profit charitable organization incorporated in the United States of America, whose mission is to create impact by supporting social entrepreneurs and start-up businesses principally in emerging markets to build sustainable enterprises addressing social and environmental challenges, with a strong focus on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations.
Use of the Site
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Use of the Site and its content does not transfer or otherwise grant to any user any right or interest in the Programme, Creatella Impact’s intellectual property rights, each of intellectual property rights of respective Co-Organizers, or any intellectual property rights owned by a third party.
- You may copy or print the pages from the Site for personal use only, provided that you must acknowledge our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Site. You must not modify or alter in any way the content or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
Except as described above, you may not copy, distribute, enter into a database, display, perform, create derivative works of, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of our Site, including computer programs and other coding.
- Some documents and photos have been published on the site with the permission of the relevant third party copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (if applicable, the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- You acknowledge and agree the ownership of “She Disrupts” name, logo and each of name, logo and other registered trademarks and service marks of each of Creatella Impact, and Co-Organizers by respective rights holders. You may not use such trademarks for any product or service that does not belong to us and respective Co-organizers nor in any manner that is likely to cause confusion about whether we are the source, affiliated with, sponsor of or endorser of any product or service. In addition, you may not use such trademarks in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
Registration and User Profiles
Some areas of the Site may require you to register or create a user profile as part of an application process. Completion of the process usually involves creating an account with a user name or identifier and password, which you agree to guard as confidential information and take all reasonable measures to keep secure. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information at all times, and to update it in a timely manner. If you provide (or if we have reasonable grounds to believe you provided) inaccurate or incomplete information, we may suspend or terminate your access, application, or participation in our programs, in addition to exercising all rights and remedies allowed by law.
You agree that all uses of the identifier created by you will be attributed to and legally bind you and may be relied upon by us, the Co-Organizers and our agents, affiliates and other third parties with whom we work, including but not limited to our and their respective affiliates, current and former trustees, officers, staff and agents (collectively “Third Parties”), as being a use made by you, even if someone else uses your identifier.
Linking to the Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Third Party Links and Resources in the Site
The Site may contain links to third-party websites that we think may be of interest and provide them as a convenience to you. We have no control over these other sites and our links to them do not constitute our endorsement of these websites or their content. We take no responsibility for the content of external internet sites. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that we approve of or endorse any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
You should be aware when you leave our Site for another, and remember that other sites are governed by their own user agreements and privacy policies, which we encourage you to read. You agree that any visits to linked sites are at your own risk and are governed by their terms and policies.
Accessing the Site
- Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, suspend, discontinue or change all or any part of the site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time for any period.
- You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; or
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- How do I turn off cookies? You may control and/or delete cookies at your own discretion. To learn how to do so, please read aboutcookies.org. You may delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. By doing this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED BY US OR THIRD PARTIES “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, AND WITHOUT THE UNDERTAKING OF ANY DUTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY DUTY OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT OR LACK OF NEGLIGENCE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IN THIS SITE IS WITH YOU. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL OBTAIN (INCLUDING VIA DOWNLOAD) ANY CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
ALTHOUGH WE INTEND TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, “TROJAN HORSES” OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO OUR SITE, WE AND THIRD PARTIES DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT OUR SITE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR SITE ARE FREE FROM SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE AND THIRD PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH FEATURES.
- We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content of the Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS SITE.
Release and Indemnity
By entering this Site, or participation in or posting to any forum in this Site, if applicable, you hereby agree to release and waive any and all claims and/or liability against us, Co-Organizers and Third Parties, if any, arising from or in connection with your use of this Site. You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless us, Co-organizers and Third Parties, if any, from and against any and all third party claims, demands, fines, penalties, damages, liabilities, costs, fees, expenses or amounts of any kind or nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising or resulting from or in connection with your use of this Site or failure to abide by any applicable law. You also agree to cooperate fully in the defence of any of the foregoing.
Last Updated: 18 October 2021